Sunday, November 13, 2011

Introduction.....A First of Many!

Are you a Cub Scouting parent who is ALWAYS searching for the perfect craft?  The funnest games?  The silliest songs?  The coolest ceremonies?  I AM THAT PARENT TOO!!

Every week while planning my Den meetings or planning special outings, I search for that one thing that jumps out and grabs me and says, "My Scouts will LOVE this".  Sometimes it's easy to find, and sometimes not so easy.  I decided to create a collection of Scouting goodies that I and my fellow Scouting parents can access easily.....and here you have it!

I would like to encourage other fellow Scouters to share their great ideas here!

 Cub Scout Quilt
 Scouting Themed Fabrics
 Pinewood Derby Cars
 Cakes, Cookies, and other Goodies
 Cub Scout Keep Sake Treasures

 Creative Den Flag Designs
 Celebratory Neckerchief Slides
 Teaching and Excerising Good Citizenship
Pinewood Derby Race

Looking forward to building this blog and creating a great resource for Scouting parents and Leaders alike!  As always......DO YOUR BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment